Someday I will transform these little messages of positivity into an art canvas to hang on a wall in my home so that all my family and friends can benefit from this wisdom.
Because we all need a little nudge in the right direction some days.
- Make the rest of your life the best of your life.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials.
- There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.
- The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.
- The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change their future by merely changing their attitude.
- Stop managing your time. Start managing your focus.
- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
- Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
- Ask yourself, who do you want to be? Figure out for yourself what makes you happy, no matter how crazy it may sound to other people.